Types of cookies:
From the point of view of the 'lifetime' of the cookie (how long the cookie remains active on our computer) we can differentiate the cookies between:
Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so that none is recorded on the user's hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience by improving the content and making it easier to use.
Persistent cookies: they are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent cookie has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We use them, generally, to facilitate the user experience by remembering their browsing habits or, where appropriate, to facilitate purchase and / or registration services.
From the point of view of the purpose of each cookie, we can differentiate between:
Technical Cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to allow the management and operation of the page web and enable its functions and services. Technical cookies, provided that they correspond to any of the following profiles, will be exempt from compliance with the obligations established in article 22.2 of the LSSI * (that is, obtaining consent for their installation and use through the existence of a warning banner, Cookies policy):
- "User input" cookies
- User authentication or identification cookies (session only)
- User security cookies
- Media player session cookies
- User interface customization cookies
- User interface customization cookies
- Complement cookies (plug-in) to exchange social content
* according to the EU Working Group of Experts, in Article 29 of its Opinion 4/2012
2. Preference or customization cookies: they are those that allow the user to remember information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be displayed when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which he accesses the service, etc.
If it is the user himself who chooses these characteristics (for example, if he selects the language of a website by clicking on the icon of the flag of the corresponding country), cookies will be exempt from the obligations of article 22.2 of the LSSI because they are considered a service expressly requested by the user, and this as long as the cookies exclusively obey the selected purpose.
3. Analysis or measurement cookies: these are those that allow the person responsible for these to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of the advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
4. Behavioral advertising cookies: they are those that store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Finally, from the point of view of the entity that manages the cookies, we can differentiate between:
Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
AUTOTRANSPORTES COLECTIVOS CASTELLONENSES, S.A. saves all the information collected through Cookies in a non-personalized format (IP address). This type of information obtained through Cookies will not be disclosed outside AUTOTRANSPORTES COLECTIVOS CASTELLONENSES, S.A. Except in those cases indicated in the section 'List and description of cookies', nor used for unsolicited communications.